Senior Audit Associate - External Audit
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 accountancy Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Perths' market is continuing to grow in 2019 which will bring further opportunity down the track. Position yourself to take control of your future and join a company that's growing and building with the market in the view to transition into industry long-term. Don't wait for the 'right' role to come along, take control of your career and make steps toward your dream job here in Perth. Our client is looking for audit professionals who want to advance and help build market value in Perth.
Audit Consultant - Assistant Manager/Senior Consultant
Your New Role:
- Assist in Business Development activities, drafting proposals and arranging client meetings within audit and other opportunities.
- Provide sound assurance services in both financial and non-financial forums.
- maintain ongoing awareness of industry and market trends to help grow your portfolio.
- Manage your own portfolio of audit clients across WA in various industries including ASX listed companies.
- Assist in managing and co-ordinating of the audit team including training, mentoring and compliance.
The Successful Applicant:
- Min 2.5 years experience in professional services
- CA / CPA qualified (or international equivalent.)
- Previous experience in a Big 4 firm is highly regarded
- International candidates will be considered (Sponsorship / Visa's covered.)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to work with clients and lead an audit team
Whats on Offer:
- The firm offers a rewarding career for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and professional development opportunities. They believe that the business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues and use unique skills to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
- The firm boasts flexibility around supporting families and being involved in the community. Creating and maintaining work/life balance is at the forefront of what they believe makes a successful team which leads to outstanding service and quality to its clients.
- International candidates may attract spousal visas and relocation costs.
- Australian candidates may attract both permanent and/or contract vacancies.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.