Auditor / Senior Auditor
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + Possible bonuses
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane City AU 4000 AUD 55000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Headed by partners who are young, driven and accessible, this firm needs auditors across all levels to join in their close-knit team.
This multi-disciplinary firm has five partners who are all widely known and respected in their fields. The audit client base spans across industries such as manufacturing, retail, mining, commodities, aged care, clubs and solicitors trusts up to 180mil in revenue. The partners are hands-on and can pass down skills that are invaluable to an auditor’s career development.
The role is for an auditor that desires to be part of a team that is social, friendly and inclusive, and wants to expand their auditing skills in a professional service firm.
• Performing the general audit process from start to finish;
• Conducting financial statement audits for trusts, companies and NFP’s;
• Producing management letters in a detailed, succinct manner for management review;
• Travel within Queensland and minimal interstate. NO overseas travel required;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Mentoring graduate level accountants and guiding them through their first year.
• A high level of verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
• A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind;
• Motivated with a desire to grow professionally;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 12 months as an auditor within an Australian firm;
• Registered or commenced CA/CPA studies;
• Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
• Experience auditing listed companies, private companies, trusts or NFP’s;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $55k and $95k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.