Audit Manager - Boutique Firm
Salary AUD95,000 - AUD125,000 per annum + Possible bonuses
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 29 March 20192019-04-10 2019-04-28 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane City AU 4000 AUD 95000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Headed by partners who are young, driven and accessible, this firm needs an audit manager to lead and mentor their close-knit audit team.
This multi-disciplinary firm has five partners who are all widely known and respected in their fields. The audit client base spans across industries such as manufacturing, retail, mining, commodities, aged care, clubs and solicitors trusts up to 180mil in revenue. The partners are hands-on and can pass down skills that are invaluable to an auditor’s career development.
The role is for an audit manager that wants to be part of a team that is social, friendly and inclusive, and wants to excell in their auditing career in a professional service firm.
• Lead the audit process from start to finish including planning, interim and final audits;
• Manage and delegate workflow to a team of up to five accountants;
• Assisting with the review and critique of management letters;
• Travel within Queensland and minimal interstate. NO overseas travel required;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Mentoring graduate level accountants and guiding them through their first year.
• A high level of verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
• A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind;
• Patient, learning-centred, quality-driven, and coaching focused;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 7 years as an auditor within an Australian firm;
• A completed CA or CPA; RCA desired but not necessary;
• Demonstrated mentoring and coaching skills;
• Experience auditing listed companies, private companies, trusts or NFP’s;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $95k and $125k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.