Senior Auditor - Top 10 AFR firm
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane, Queensland, Australia AU 4000 AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This global firm is known to be one of the top 10 firms across the world, boasting over 35000 staff worldwide Situated in the heart of the Brisbane, this firm is modern, has an open plan office and a friendly team. The partner is passionate about the business, and is looking for top-notch accountants to help grow the business and your career.
Your time at this firm will expose you to multiple industries including manufacturing, agriculture, commodities, retail and exploratory mining up to $500m in revenue. One of the main clients is a billion dollar international fast-food chain, giving you vast exposure to international tax law.
• Being a key mentor for graduates and juniors;
• Taking the lead in client liaison on site during audits;
• Performing the general audit process from start to finish;
• Conducting financial statement audits for trusts, large companies, SME’s and NFP’s;
• Producing management letters in a detailed, succinct manner for management review;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Assist management in leading teams and engaging graduate and intermediate staff.
• A good mentor with refined interpersonal skills;
• A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind;
• Motivated with a desire to grow professionally;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 2-3 years as an auditor within an Australian firm;
• A completed CA or near completion;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $75k and $90k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.