Contract External Auditors - Brisbane and Gold Coast
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Robert Walters is looking for Intermediate and Senior Auditors with between 18 months and 8 years experience. To qualify for this opportunity, you must have experience as an external auditor at a big 4 firm overseas, or an Australian firm for at least six months. Contract opportunities include: 2 weeks, 3-month and 6-month roles. There are multiple roles across a few levels, spanning across Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast, Across both Government and Private Sector.
Suitable for any candidate looking for a short term contract with the possibility of extension.
- Request and perform analysis on financial statements
- Perform full on-site audits from planning to completion
- Provide advice and solutions to finance teams
- Work within small or large teams on site
- Involves travel to various locations around Queensland and NSW, including remote locations (interesting work!)
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Accounting / Commerce / Business or similar
- CA/CPA qualification commenced or completed
- Minimum of 18 months to 8 years within an external audit role
- Great interpersonal communication
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
Positions are filling fast so be sure to send your updated cv through to the details provided.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.