Contract External Auditor - Public Practice
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Robert Walters is looking for Intermediate and Senior Auditors with between 1-6 years experience. The audit team at this firm is 7 persons strong, and have additional work for the busy season that needs assistance. To qualify for this opportunity, you must have experience as an external auditor at a big 4 firm overseas, or an Australian firm for at least six months. Ths is a contract opportunity to take you through until November.
Suitable for any candidate looking for a contract with the possibility of extension.
This is for someone with an unrestricted working visa, or full working rights.
- Request and perform analysis on financial statements
- Perform full on-site audits from planning to completion
- Provide advice and solutions to finance teams
- Work within small or large teams on site
- Involves travel to various locations around Queensland and NSW, including remote locations (interesting work!)
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Accounting / Commerce / Business or similar
- CA/CPA qualification commenced or completed
- Minimum of 18 months to 8 years within an external audit role
- Great interpersonal communication
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
Please apply using the link, I can be contacted on 07 3032 2234 for any questions. Thank-you!
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.