Senior - Manager / External Audit Perth CBD
Salary Additional Benefits
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-07-10 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you have 1-2 years of experience of External Audit experience we want you. Australian and/or ASX experience is an advantage but will consider anyone with audit experience with working rights. 6 month contract available with a genuine opportunity to join the firm on a permanent and ongoing basis. CA/CPA qualification or near completion will be considered with mentoring and assistance to successful applicants.
External Audit Senior to Manager - $70-$90K plus benefits!
Leading Accounting firm based in the Perth CBD
Start date: ASAP
ASX experience is an advantage
• Conducting various audit engagements simultaneously with numerous engagement team members per audit, including assisting with planning, execution and scheduling staff;
• Coordination with other divisions;
• Address technical issues and assist in preparing technical position papers;
• Performing debtor collection, cost management and billing functions.
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and preparation of reports and opinions to management;
• Undertaking development of team members; and
• Assisting with management and co-ordination of the audit team including training, mentoring and methodology compliance.
• Business / Commerce degree with Accounting Major
• Commencement or new completion of CA
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes
• 1/2 years in a similar role;
• Strong Communication Skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
• Working knowledge and application of Corporations Act Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and other applicable legislation;
• Ability to utilise resources to optimise engagement outcomes through self-management;
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.