External Audit Manager
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-11-23 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This well-known accounting and advisory firm has an opportunity for an Assistant Manager or Manager within their Audit & Assurance team. The successful candidate will have access to supportive Partners and great exposure to a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will come from a Chartered Accounting environment with at least 5 years experience in External Audit. You will have the desire to lead and mentor a team and drive work excellence.
- Managing a portfolio of clients through planning, testing, delivering and reporting on their audit requirements
- Manage the end to end audit process including risk identification, developing audit strategies and communicating with management
- Coordinating the progression and completion of audit tasks for Manager and partner review
- Develop and maintain positive client interactions and relationships
- Contribute to the development of their Audit Methodology and Audit approach
- Strong commitment to professional development and learning
- Supervise and review work of junior team members
- Minimum 5 years Audit experience within a Chartered firm
- CA or CPA qualification
- In-depth understanding of financial reporting and Audit standards
- Ability to manage end-to-end audit processes
- Drive to develop and maintain client relationships
- Desire to mentor and coach junior staff members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Well-developed organisational and time-management skills
- Driver's license and access to a motor vehicle is desirable
If you're looking to develop your managerial skills, this is a fantastic career growth opportunity for an experienced Auditor!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.