Salary AUD75,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2019-12-21 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane, Queensland, Australia AU 4000 AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a chance to be a part of one of the top firms around the world. Situated in the heart of the Brisbane, this firm is modern, has great end-of-trip facilities and an open plan office. The team is headed by partners who thrive on mentoring and developing your skills as a professional. The partners are ex top-tier, are experts in their fields, and are well networked in Australia.
Your time at this firm will expose you to multiple industries including manufacturing, agriculture, commodities, retail and exploratory mining up to $500m in revenue. There is some travel involved around Queensland for a couple of weeks a year.
• Being a key mentor for graduates and juniors;
• Taking the lead in client liaison on site during audits;
• Performing the general audit process from start to finish;
• Conducting financial statement audits for trusts, large companies, SME’s and NFP’s;
• Producing management letters in a detailed, succinct manner for management review;
• Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
• Assist management in leading teams and engaging graduate and intermediate staff.
• A good mentor with refined interpersonal skills;
• A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind;
• Motivated with a desire to grow professionally;
• A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
• A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
• At least 2-3 years as an auditor within an Australian firm;
• A completed CA or near completion;
• An Australian Permanent Resident or Australian/New Zealand Citizen;
• Strong references from previous employers.
Salary ranges between $75k and $90k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra years’ experience with a higher desired salary are still encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.