Salary AUD55,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + + Benefits
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathryn Kneller
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-21 accountancy Brisbane CBD Queensland Brisbane City AU 4000 AUD 55000 70000 70000 YEAR MGI South Queensland https://www.mgisq.com.au/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/mgi.gif
MGI South Queensland is a multi-disciplinary firm specialising in Audit and Assurance, Business Services, Taxation and External CFO services. MGI South Queensland is a member of MGI Worldwide, a top 20 international accounting network of independent audit, tax and accounting firms as well as our national network: MGI Australasia. This network brings together the expertise of 6000 professionals in more than 300 locations around the world.
The MGI Audit client base spans across several key industries within Queensland such as manufacturing, retail, mining, commodities, aged care, unions, and clubs up to 180mil in turnover. The partners are hands-on and can pass down skills that are invaluable to an auditor’s career development.
The role at MGI South Queensland is for an auditor that desires to be part of a team that is social, friendly, and wants to expand their auditing skills in a professional service firm.
- Performing the general audit process from start to finish;
- Conducting financial statement audits for trusts, companies and NFP’s;
- Producing management letters in a detailed, succinct manner for management review;
- Travel within Queensland and minimal interstate. NO overseas travel required;
- Providing exceptional communication via email, phone and face-to-face with clients;
- Mentoring graduate level accountants and guiding them through their first year.
- A high level of verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- A sceptical, analytic and forward-thinking mind;
- Motivated with a desire to grow professionally;
- A pragmatic, professional and positive attitude.
- A completed tertiary degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting;
- At least 12 months experience within an Australian firm auditing companies, trusts or NFP’s;
- Registered or commenced CA/CPA studies;
- Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
Salary ranges between $55k and $70k inclusive of super. Experience will be recognised. Those with extra year's experience and a higher desired salary will still be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Kneller on +61 7 30322234 for a confidential discussion.