Audit Secondments | 2-6 Month Placements Across the USA
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Rutger Bisschop
Date posted 1 December 20192019-12-01 2019-12-31 accountancy Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company:
Makosi is a boutique consulting firm with the unique difference of specialising in project execution for top tier audit and consulting firms. This is a fantastic opportunity for soon-to-be and newly qualified auditors to experience what it is like live and work in the United States and be rewarded with a professional and personal growth experience unlike any other secondment program.
With 15 years of experience in US Busy Seasons we know what it takes to succeed while you are here, but we also believe that with hard work should come reward. Not only will we equip you to succeed but we will also show you around and organise networking, social and sporting events during your time here.
We have opportunities commencing from January 2020 on teams in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Boston, St Louis, Colorado and a host of other locations.
About the role:
We require Audit Associates and Audit Seniors to join our specialist project teams within Financial Services, Real Estate, Consumer Products, Fintech, Venture Capital and Not for Profit sectors in the US and employ the following tasks:
• Running an engagement
• Drafting audit procedures and documenting results
• Perform control testing
• Perform substantive audit testing
• Draft financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards
• Efficient communication to managers and partners on audit progress and issues
Skills & Experience:
• ICAA / CA / CPA / ACA
• Australian citizens (living in or outside of Australia)
• 2.5 years to 4 years of experience within a large or medium sized audit firm
• Experience conducting EXTERNAL audits
• Strong analytical mind
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to discuss high level accounting issues with people of little or no financial background
• Organised and methodical approach to work
• Flights, Visa costs, gym membership and accommodation included
• Social roster with tickets to sporting and music events
• One on coaching and guidance provided by Makosi's senior team
To apply please click apply or call Rutger Bisschop on +61 3 86282250 for a confidential discussion.