Salary AUD150000 - AUD180000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 14 November 2016
Opportunity to work in a senior Tax role within funds management, focusing on advisory.
This leading funds management organisation is currently interested in growing their tax team by hiring an experience Tax Manager, focusing on advisory. The Tax Manager role will work closely with senior business stakeholders and focus specifically on new transactions and products and the relevant tax implications. The Tax Manager role requires someone who has a very strong background within funds management tax advisory and excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Developing and executing an annual strategy and work program for the Business Advisory team
• Approve tax risks for new business initiatives / transactions
• Responsible for assessing the impact of tax law development / legislative change and developing the strategy, tax policy and processes for the organisation to address the changes.
• Ensuring tax advice is provided efficiently and concisely
• Significant tax advisory experience within funds management
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt to change
• CA or relevant taxation qualification
This role is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading back focusing specifically on tax advisory. A competitive package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.