Senior Treasury Manager
Salary AUD200,000 - AUD1,500,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 real-estate-and-property 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Opportunity to work for a global property company in a broad, commercially focused Treasury Manager role.
This global property company is currently recruiting a Treasury Manager into their Sydney team. The role will be broad and requires someone coming from a similar role within property. As the Treasury Manager, you will manage the banking relationships, ensure risk and compliance procedures and policies are followed and face off to senior leaders within the business on all funding related activities.
- Funding of the organisation's activities
- Setting deposit and loan interest rates
- Monitoring and managing the inherent interest rate risk
- Selecting and managing the liquidity (and non-liquid) portfolio
- Modelling and managing the economic and regulatory capital
- Undertaking analyses of the balance sheet and investment decisions.
- At least 5 years experience in a Treasury role within Property
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Postgraduate qualifications in a numeracy discipline
- Risk management
The successful candidate will have strong leadership, organisational awareness and strategic thinking as well as risk management experience. An attractive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.