Head of Finance - Funds Management
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Opportunity to join a leading global fund manager in a high profile Head of Finance role
This global financial services organisation is currently interested in recruiting a Head of Finance to report directly into the CFO and lead and develop the financial planning and analysis / business partnering team. The role will be responsible for building a strong management reporting function to be able to analyse the P & L and add value to the business. Previous experience in a senior Business Partnering / F, P & A role within financial services is essential, as is strong people leadership experience and excel skills.
• Lead and grow the F, P & A function
• Provide insightful analysis to a number of different business units across the group
• Partner with the business to continue to grow revenue
• Put in place robust processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Previous experience in a Head of Finance Senior F, P & A / Business Partnering role within financial services
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• The ability to lead a team and face off to senior internal and external contacts
• Strong excel modelling skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global financial services organisation in a key senior leadership role, reporting directly to the CFO. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.