Chief Financial Officer - Adelaide Based
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 7 August 20192019-08-07 2019-09-06 senior-appointments Adelaide CBD New South Wales AU 5000 AUD 220000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Celsus are the project consortium responsible for the design, finance, construction, commissioning and facility management of the new Royal Adelaide Hospital (nRAH). To support Celsus in fulfilling financial, operational and strategic objectives to the nRAH we are currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer.
- Management of investor and financier expectations
- Acting as company secretary for Celsus corporate entities and undertaking all company secretarial duties
- Management of Celsus’ finance facilities including draw-downs, rollover, repayments, refinancing and notices
- Calculation of financial ratios, reserve account balances and distributions in accordance with the finance documents
- Manage the commercial operation of the designated commercial areas including monthly invoicing of tenants
- Coordinate the audit of annual accounts and lodgement of income tax returns, fringe benefits and business activity statements
- CPA or CA qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant working experience with direct exposure to PPP or major infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated capability and experience in company secretary responsibilities
- Strong numeric and financial modelling capabilities including model building
- High level exposure in presenting to a board and directors
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build cohesive stakeholder relationships across internal and external partnerships. Your professional demeanour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.