Finance Manager - Wealth
Salary Attractive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Chris Anderson
Date posted 13 September 2016
A permanent Finance Manager opportunity to work with one of Australia’s leading Financial Institution.
As a Finance Manager you will be intimately involved in the Financial Reporting for the business. The role requires a deep understanding of the statutory, regulatory and technical accounting issues in the Wealth industry.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Financial Reporting process, ensuring that the integrity of the process
- Managing the end to end regulatory reporting requirements, including APRA, ASIC and ABS
- Analysing new accounting pronouncements and their impact and preparing relevant documentation
- Ensuring that the general ledger is maintained and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Ensuring that the audit process is planned, coordinated and timed to ensure that regulatory reporting is within the agreed timetables.
- Assisting in the preparation of board reporting
- Assisting with projects as they arise
- CA/CPA qualified
- Significant experience in a Finance Manager role
- Several years people management experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Significant financial accounting experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established organisation in a Finance Manager role, driving and improving process to help find efficiencies. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Chris Anderson on +61 2 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.