Group Finance Manager
Salary AUD140000 - AUD145000 per annum + + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 7 September 2016
About the Company With operations throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia this large listed business specialises in sectors across the Utilities space. They are an extremely profitable business that has been actively growing their margins and revenue year on year for the last 25 years. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Group Finance Manager to add to their high performing Finance function.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be amongst like-minded colleagues from the BIG4 and top Chartered firms across the globe. Lead the Group reporting function and manage consolidations, financial analysis and board report reports for the group. Support Senior Management in leadership and projects across the board.
- Review Group monthly consolidation results and performs variance analysis including P/L and cash flow
- Review monthly Group intercompany reconciliations, review unusual balance sheet movements and ensure all validations are clear and intercompany mismatches exist at month end
- Preparations of monthly CFO reports to the board
- Business partner with the divisions and review their month forecast submission
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets
- Manage the Group Statutory Reports packs including the half and yearly preparation of annual reports
- Preparation of Audit and Risk papers
- Prepare Ad-Hoc financial analysis to Senior Management
- Assist with Tax related analysis
- Management of 2 direct reports
- Degree Qualified with a Chartered Accounting Qualification
- Experience in the BIG4 or Mid Tier firms is essential with some commercial experience
- Exceptional Communication skills with the ability to lead and mentor small teams
- Strong influencing skills with a passion and drive for success
This is a sensational opportunity to manage a Group Finance function for a Multinational Listed business that will offer you daily exposure to senior management and will nurture your career into the next step. In addition they offer career stability and always promote from within which means a clear career path will be mapped within the organisation. This is a great role for a 2nd mover looking to take the next step in their career and learn to manage a small yet high performing team.
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.