Corporate Tax Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Harry Barker
Date posted 28 September 2016
This role of Corporate Tax Manager is working for a leading bank with a global presence, opening up in Australia, and will be responsible for all corporate tax matters. The role will see you utilise your current corporate tax experience in a high profile role as you will be the subject matter expert here in Australia. Your experience will be in financial services but may have come from a practice environment.
- The Corporate Tax Manager looks at corporate tax compliance for ANZ, including reviewing processes and enhancing efficiencies
- Work with the Transfer Pricing and indirect tax colleagues, and liaising with finance, legal, compliance and risk
- Advise on all corporate tax issues, to ensure that tax risk is managed appropriately for the business
- Ensure that you stay up to date with all changes and corporate tax developments
- 6 plus years experience in corporate tax within financial services, either in house or practice
- Knowledge across tax attributes including withholding tax, transfer pricing and tax treaties
- The ability to build strong commercial relationships with internal stakeholders based in Australia and internationally
This role, as Corporate Tax Manager, is one that is high profile and will see you working very autonomously in the Melbourne office. As the company is in it's infancy in Australia you will be a key figure in establishing the business here. If you are looking for a role that will challenge and give you the opportunity to be influential in the building of a business then please contact me now.
To apply please click apply or call Harry Barker on 03 8628 2152 for a confidential discussion.