Salary Competitive Package
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 5 October 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading ASX listed business in a commercially focused Finance Manager role.
Joining the high performing Finance Team and reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for a variety of analysis and reporting on CAPEX; as such there will be a significant commercial element whereby you will be regularly interacting with internal and external stakeholders. Offering genuine career progression, this role would suit either a candidate from a commercial background or a candidate from a chartered/business services background who has reached senior level.
- Partner with stakeholders to drive strategy
- Reporting and analysis of CAPEX
- Forecasting of CAPEX, ensuring it aligns with annual budget
- Reporting and analysis of ROI
- Development of new business cases
- Prior experience within a large, complex organisation
- Prior experience developing business plans and cases
- Prior experience managing high volumes of data and building complex financial models
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified
- Large ERP exposure essential
- Advanced Excel
- Prior engagement with Senior Finance & key external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s offering on site parking, the role of Finance Manager will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected organisation that boasts excellent on site facilities, encourages a positive work/life balance and offers an excellent remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.