Salary AUD90000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 19 October 2016
Exciting opportunity to work for a growing boutique Insurance company in a high profile role
This boutique insurance organisation is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth and as a result is interested in recruiting a suitably experienced Finance Manager to lead and develop the finance team. The Finance Manager role will work closely with the CFO to drive forward and improve the business and will be responsible for managing the entire financial / management reporting process.
• Management of Finance Function
• Analysis of accounting and regulatory standards impacting financial reporting
• Financial, management and statutory reporting
• Financial governance and AFSL compliance
• Coordinate monthly close process and Management Reporting and Analysis
• Tax compliance
• Experience working as a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant within an ASX listed organisation
• CA / CPA qualified
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and leadership experience
• Strong external reporting and compliance experience
This role provides the opportunity to work for a growing organisation in a high profile role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.