Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 25 October 2016
Due to recent growth, this unique financial services firm is recruiting an experienced finance manager to join and help run the finance function. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will be responsible for preparing the budgets, forecasts and board packs as well as assisting with statutory audits and financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have markets / product control experience and be able to work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Key Daily Responsibilities:
- Preparing multi-year budgets and forecasts
- Providing variance analysis on deviations from budgets and forecasts
- Preparing Board Packs including in depth analysis of Group results
- Preparing Management Expense Reports including in depth analysis
- Assisting with internal / external audits
- Preparing regulatory and statutory returns
- Oversee the transaction and payroll functions
Key Selection Criteria:
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Experience working in Financial Markets or Product Control
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to get “hands dirty” in the production
- VBA and SQL knowledge preferred but not essential
This is a terrific opportunity to join a growing organisation in an exciting sector. The organisation has continued to grow, particularly with their international presence.
A very competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successfully candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.