Senior Finance Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 16 November 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading listed business in a commercially focused Senior Finance Manager role.
Joining the high performing Corporate Finance Team and reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for a variety of reporting and analysis; as such there will be a significant commercial element whereby you will be regularly interacting with both finance and non-finance stakeholders. Offering genuine career progression, this role would suit either a candidate from a commercial background or a candidate from a chartered/business services background who has reached senior level.
- Manage a high performing team
- Overall responsibility for month end processes
- Submission of external reporting
- Review and submission of monthly management reporting
- Analysis of financial performance
- Identify and implement improvements in accounting processes and controls
- Training and upskilling of staff
- Provide input from a finance perspective into business strategy
- Prior experience within a large and complex listed business is absolutely essential
- Prior experience preparing and submitting internal and external supporting
- Prior experience managing a team
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified
- Large ERP exposure essential
- Advanced Excel
- Prior engagement with Senior Finance & key external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s offering on site parking, the role of Senior Finance Manager will give you the opportunity to work within a well respected organisation that boasts excellent on site facilities, encourages a positive work/life balance and offers an excellent remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.