Salary AUD140000 - AUD160000 per annum + super
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 23 November 2016
Due to a restructure this ASX listed business is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team, commencing in December.
Reporting into the CFO, this is an exciting and challenging role managing a medium sized team. With a broad set of responsibilities and the opportunity to transition to a permanent member of staff in 3 months time, this is a great opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager with prior experience within an ASX listed environment to join a growing organisation.
- Manage a high performing team
- Overall responsibility for month end processes
- Submission of external reporting
- Review and submission of monthly management reporting
- Analysis of financial performance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Identify and implement improvements in accounting processes and controls
- Prior experience within an ASX listed business is absolutely essential
- Prior experience managing a team
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualified
- Large ERP exposure essential, experience using Oracle would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel
- Prior engagement with Senior Finance & key external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Conveniently located in Sydney’s Western Suburb’s and offering on site parking, the role of Finance Manager will give you the opportunity to work within a growing business that offers an excellent remuneration package and the chane to become a permanent member of staff.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.