Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD130000 - AUD140000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 29 November 2016
Due to recent and rapid growth this boutique fund manager is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join their dynamic finance team. The successful candidate will be a key person in the month end process as well as commentary for the board packs.
This role will be a key finance contact for a number of business units, including the Hedge Fund Manager, Credit Business, Advisory Business and additional take-ons arising from the PE JV.
The ideal candidate will be switched on and have the ability to multi-task as well as work in a dynamic and high performing environment.
Key Daily Responsibilities:
- Preparation of month end reporting for business units
- Financial reporting for multiple entities
- Prepare transaction commentary for the board pack
- Assist in the tax reporting
- Process improvement and project tasks
- Ad-hoc accounting responsibilities
Key Selection Criteria:
- CPA/CA qualified
- Financial services essential – preferable funds management/private equity
- Superior financial reporting for multiple entities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management
This is a temp to perm opportunity, however the client will consider a full time permanent role from the beginning for the right candidate.
A very competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.