Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 28 February 2017
This leading Listed Media organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their well established team. As a multinational media conglomorate, this company presents extensive opportunities for those seeking to advance their career. This a permananent opportunity and would give the successful candidate broad exposure to the business and a chance to experience the fast paced and dynamic media and adveritisng environment.
The responsibilities of the Finance Manager include but are not limited to:
- Full control over multiple P&L's for a variety of different Business Units
- Management of journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Management and distribution of the Group's management accounts
- Preparation of the statutory compliance including: FBT, GST and BAS
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Preparation of the group cash-flow
- Management and development of junior staff
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Must have experience within a large, complex multinational organisation
- Prior experience in managing multiple P&L's for different Business Units
- Experienced in the preparation of management accounts
- Competent and knowledgeable regarding SOX compliance is preferable
- Media or advertising experience is strongly preferred but not essential
- Prior experience of managing a small team
- CPA or CA (part) qualified
Conveniently located in Sydney's North Shore close to public transport, the role of Finance Manager is an exciting opportunity within a reputable, international organisation that offers the opportunity for fast-tracked career progression in a business which is undergoing signficant transformation and growth.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.