Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Hannah Meek
Date posted 20 March 2017
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a standalone Finance Manager to join a leading Telco company based on Sydney’s North Shore. This is a newly created role, responsible for driving the commercial success of the company in respect to customer acquisition, retail channel management, commissions and logistics.
We are seeking a technically strong and reliable Finance Manager to support the corporate functions who will come into the role with a mindset for continuous improvement. Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, your primary responsibility will be to partner across the business and take ownership of all financial and commercial performances.
- Effective, timely reporting of all results to Finance and Marketing
- Preparation of the P&L monthly analysis to budget, including commentary for different entities
- Assist in creating budgeting and forecasting models based on emerging customer behaviours
- Preparation of acquisition accounting for new entities
- Push process improvements through business partnering with various departments
- Work closely with Marketing stakeholders to understand perspectives, objectives and needs.
- Prepare and support the development of commercial business cases
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- CPA or CA qualification
- 5 or more years post qualification experience in a business partnering role
- Strong experience in SQL is essential
- Systems knowledge in Hyperion or Oracle is preferable
- Advanced excel
Conveniently located on Sydney North Shore, the role of Finance Manager will give you the opportunity to work within the Australian office of a global business. The role offers a challenging remit and considerable career progression opportunities within the first 18months, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Meek on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.