Salary AUD110000 - AUD130000 per annum
Consultant Stuart Deane
Date posted 28 March 2017
Established over twenty years ago and now recognised as an innovator and household name in their field, this well known manufacturing business prides itself on providing premium quality products to commercial and residential customers across Australia and internationally as well.
Having delivered year on year growth while maintaining a passion for delivering unparalleled customer service, excellence in engineering and a genuine commitment to research and development there is little wonder why they are well positioned to continue their success into the future.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Manager will be responsible for delivering key financial information to the business that enables it to make informed commercial decisions. You will play a key role in the day to day running of the finance department, as well as be involved in commercial projects related to business improvement initiatives, commercial reporting and corporate finance analysis.
Your ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders will be critical to your success in the role. It is also expected that you will provide strong leadership to the team and be able to manage your time between the day to day running of the finance team and business critical projects.
The Finance Manager’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare accurate and timely management reports (such as weekly and monthly KPI’s, financial performance, forecasts and budgets)
- Support senior management in the implementation of business transformation initiatives
- Reconcile, report and audit asset management
- Day to day management of the accounting team
- Preparation and presentation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Develop and produce reporting and benchmarking analytics that measure and monitor the effectiveness of standardised processes, business controls, and improvement initiatives
- Organise, evaluate and present accurate and timely management/operational information through data analysis in order to assist stakeholders to understand business drivers and outcomes
- Business partner with the organisation to ensure commercial disciplines are adhered to
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and drive continuous processes improvement initiatives
You’ll be CA or CPA qualified with at least 5 years experience in a similar role. Ideally you will come from the industrial, manufacturing, construction or mining industry but this is not a pre-requisite & all applicants will be considered on their merits. Those who can demonstrate a strong systems knowledge, coupled with the ability to extract information and improve processes will be highly regarded.
The Finance Manager will possess superior communication skills and have the ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders throughout the organisation. Previous demonstrated business partnering experience is essential in this role, as is your ability to manage, engage & motivate your staff.
To apply please click apply or call Stuart Deane on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.