Salary AUD90000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Gold Coast
Consultant Matthew Merlano
Date posted 27 March 2017
A unique and exciting opportunity now exists for an up and coming Finance Manager to join a newly formed division of one of the market’s leading travel service providers. Through recent brand acquisition and development, this team has a premier focus on bolstering the company's online presence on a global scale.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager plays a pivotal role in this newly developed and high performing team. With a focus on the continued accuracy and integrity of all financial data in the division, the Finance Manager will also bring a business partnering mindset in order to drive the continued growth of the company's key online brands.
Located on the Gold Coast, this challenging role provides the perfect opportunity to grow with a global brand and develop a wide range of financial skills.
Finance Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Champion the control and integrity of all financial data within the division, ensuring true and accurate reporting in all engagements
- Maintain a continual improvement focus, delivering efficient systems and best practice operations
- Employ a commercial mindset in all engagements, uncovering market insights and business trends to drive the business forward
- Continual support and development of the finance team, while encouraging and promoting the company’s culture and core values
Finance Manager Key Requirements:
- Tertiary and CA/CPA qualifications (Finance, Commerce or Accounting)
- Commercially minded with highly developed research, analytical and evaluative skills
- Demonstrated capacity to engage a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Proven ability to lead a team, fostering the development and learning of all members
This is a rare opportunity to join the fastest growing division of an internationally connected travel company. Take on a highly engaging and challenging role in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Merlano on 07 30 322 222 for a confidential discussion.