Senior Financial Accountant | Finance Manager
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD101,000 per annum + Super
Location Eagle Farm
Consultant Dharan Chond
Date posted 23 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Financial Accountant to take the next step in their career as a Finance Manager. To be eligible for the opportunity, you must currently be at the Senior Financial Accounting level, and ready to take on the responsibility of being a Finance Manager.
This ASX Listed organisation located just north of Brisbane CBD and has been established for over 30 years. It has built up a reputation of being a widely respected and trusted wholesaler, meeting the needs of an array of industry and company sectors.
As the Finance Manager, you will not only be responsible for the end-to-end accounting tasks & monthly reporting requirements, but also have the autonomy to establish accounting practices, streamline month-end processes in order to promote efficiencies, and also manage the finance function.
- Manage the monthly financial reporting process
- All end of month processing, including general ledger reconciliations and reporting
- Ensure adherence to tax obligations such as BAS, GST, FBT and Income Tax
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and review of transactions into General Ledger
- Enhance and develop processes and reporting to provide accurate management accounting, cash flow forecasting and budget reporting
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- CPA/CA qualified and ideally have a Business Services (Practice) accounting background
- 5+ years in commercial senior financial accountant related roles
- Extensive experience in the provision and analysis of financial and management accounting reports
- Experience in dealing with and influencing stakeholders across the organisation and at senior levels
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Dharan Chond on +61 7 30322215 for a confidential discussion.