Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 23 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is one of the largest mid-market chartered firms and has a significant global presence. Exceptional client service is the groundwork of their belief system and their culture is one that is collaborative and personal. They have a strong reputation in providing a flexible work environment for their staff, while also allowing them to develop and grow through the business to build their career. The firm is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join the fast growing leadership team. In this role you will provide business services guidance and advice to a range of organisations and have the opportunity to partner with some of the company's top client to meet their business needs.
- Prepare complex financial statement and consolidated financial statements.
- Review of team work files.
- Conduct analysis and prepare complex management reports.
- Assist in the development and analysis of financial reporting models.
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of of tax returns, FBT, GST and Payroll tax.
- Giving sound and strategic advice on tax planning and savings ideas for clients.
- Setting budgets for specific engagements and explaining parameters and scope to your wider team.
- Monitoring team productivity and assessing recoverable time, taking steps to improve lead time.
- Supervision and management of the team, including conducting staff Performance Development Reviews and mentoring.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- At least 8 years business services experience in a chartered environment.
- A desire to progress quickly in a fast growing chartered firm.
- Proven success on outcomes through clear and effective communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A real self starter that can take the lead on engagements by assuming responsibility and accountability.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
- Provides strong motivation to inspire a high performing team and a positive team culture.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.