Finance Manager - Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This position is a strategic position and is responsible for delivering a Centralised Framework and reporting for the Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable areas of the Organisation.
- Lead, manage, motivate and empower a team of professional staff, by developing and raising their performance through a healthy and positive work culture.
- Design and develop a debt framework across the organisation.
- To drive the centralisation of the organisations processes and management of debt and payable.
- Engage with the external audit teams
- Extensive experience with Debt management and collection within complex organisation structures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders with proven ability to influence decision making and implement change in a complex.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective leadership and supervision to staff including: setting team direction, monitoring and managing work flows, providing feedback, managing staff performance.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.