Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is one of Australia’s leading healthy beverage companies with 7 years of experience focusing on the ‘better for you’ market. A privately-owned company with fast growth, driven by innovation and determination to deliver consumers a range of premium beverages. This is an exciting and fun opportunity for a passionate, energetic and ambitious Finance Manager to join one of Australia’s leading healthy beverage manufacturer / distributor team. The role will oversee all the day to day financial activities, deliver timely financial information to management, and subsequently provide advice and guidance to management on future financial plans.
- Oversee the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Operations include daily banking, the processing of debtor and creditor transactions and ownership of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Implement financial best practice to maximize profitability and minimize risk and cost.
- Implement and maintain adequate internal control systems and procedures to ensure the integrity of financial reporting.
- Provide reliable financial reports and interpret financial information for board.
- Commercial analysis – customer profitability and commercial advice to management.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Supporting continual ERP development and rollout.
- Maintain a close relationship with the other departments, to ensure their understanding and adherence to company goals and objectives, and their contribution to these.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- 4 - 5 years post qualifaction experience preferrably within the FMCG industry.
- Must have experience dealing with suppliers.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager, with strong technical, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A desire to progress quickly in a fast growing business.
- Advanced user of ERP financial software, preferably with Sage X3 experience.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
- A solid understanding of financial data, management reporting and accounting principles.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.