Senior Finance Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting 12 month fixed term contract opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a leading medical devices business in their Australian Head Office. Reporting into the APAC Financial Controller, the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the accounting of various entities involved in a recent divestiture project.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting
- Statutory and tax compliance including tax returns, external audits and financial statements
- Support Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Treasury and Risk Management
- Ensure ongoing adherence to internal controls
- Management reporting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc support to the divestiture process
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5-10 years prior Financial Accounting and Reporting experience
- Prior experience in a Finance or Senior Finance Manager role
- Prior US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookups as a minimum)
- Excellent communication skills
Conveniently located a short walk from the train station, this is a great opportunity to join a reputable business that is going through an exciting period of change.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8423 1010 for a confidential discussion.