Business Manager - Assets
Location St Leonards
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A NSW government agency are looking for a Business Manager - Assets to join their team on a 6 month contract opportunity. This role will involve identifying and sourcing funds for capital expenditure, along with monitoring budgets and analysing any variances. As the Business Manager - Assets you will work closely with a number of stakeholders and thus require strong business partnering and communication skills.
- Identify sources of funding for capital projects, including leased assets
- Work closely with the director for corporate services on budgeting for capital projects
- Provide advice and leadership on a range of capital project functions, including cash flows, projections, expenditure and accruals
- Maintain and improve reporting and monitoring processes for CAPEX management
- CA/CPA qualified along with relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in asset policy development, and CAPEX planning and development
- Experience analysing and creating budgets and forecasts
- Prior experience liaising with government agencies
- Prior health industry experience would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Business Manager - Assets role will be based in Sydney's North Shore, close to public transport. The role offers a competitive government salary and great work-life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.