Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 6 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is listed on the ASX and specialises in the telecommunications and cloud services space. The business has circa 8000 employees worldwide and a sizeable team in Australia. Using a distinctive range of products and services, the company is able to succeed in delivering a high quality service to their clients. The company is now looking for a talented Commercial Manager under a newly created role. You will be responsible for the interface with other divisions and business units to identify and address systemic issues and improve profitability by providing commercial guidance.
- Provide detailed analysis on business performance to budget.
- Preparation of detailed Annual Budget and Monthly Forecasts and summary presentations.
- Identify and analyse emerging trends as well as systemic issues that may apply at a whole of business level
- Become the primary liaison between Sales, Deal Desk, Service Delivery, Operations, IT, Finance and Carrier.
- Detailed analysis of key value drivers (incl NSP, key events, products, customer, pricing, headcount, capex)
- Provide financial and modelling support in relation to any commercial initiative. This could be from scope stage to business case completion.
- Analysing product and customer performance and developing reporting suites to track.
- Recommend and execute margin management initiatives focusing on preserving the overall value taking into consideration available competitive intelligence.
- Conduct periodic health checks on product price plans, wholesale costs, customer profitability and implement changes as required.
- Perform database interrogation and analysis to identify potential margin management issues and implement key actions in conjunction with Virtual revenue/cost assurance teams.
- CPA/CA Qualified.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Commercial or Financial roles preferably within the Telecommunication industry or an ICT provider.
- Extensive experience in the preparation and presentation of business cases and proposals to support key commercial initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience working within complex network of internal and external parties.
- Proven track record liaising effectively at all levels of management including the Commercial Director and Executive team.
- Experience providing commercial guidance to cross functional other business units.
- A desire to progress quickly in a fast growing international business.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Be process driven ensuring financial and operational controls are followed.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.