Revenue Assurance Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-09-20 telecommunications 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is listed on the ASX and specialises in the telecommunications and cloud services space. The business has circa 8000 employees worldwide and a sizeable team in Australia. Using a distinctive range of products and services, the company is able to succeed in delivering a high quality service. The company is now looking for a Revenue Assurance Manager that will have 10 direct reports. The individual will work closely with the executive leadership to further enhance processes, revenue reporting, control standards and implementation of an effective infrastructure that addresses revenue cycle analytics, reporting, and audit requirements.
- Oversee the Revenue Assurance function which has responsibility of assuring all revenue is accurately being billed to the customer.
- Oversee the Billing Governance function which has responsibility of assuring the outsourcing billing function produces timely, complete and accurate bills.
- Overseeing the Billing Contract Centre assurance which has responsibility of assuring contract centering answering all customers questions for billing is delivering high customer experience whilst trying to reduce the customer interactions.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate data analytics tools, as well as other revenue cycle and financial controls activities
- Ensure there are processes in place to monitor data, act on key indicators, develop corrective action plans and work with stakeholders to address control, process, and revenue cycle system enhancement opportunities and deficiencies
- Work in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams to assure effective implementation of common systems and processes that add value to our customers and shareholders, improve current competencies, and otherwise support the corporate strategy and priorities
- Experience in Revenue Assurance or Audit roles within a Big 4, Mid-Tier, (or equivalent commercial business) (7+ years)
- Previous experience in the management of a technically diverse team with commercial or operational imperatives i.e. a sense of immediacy of deliverables (5+ years)
- Mid-scale project implementation and transformation initiatives (5+ years)
- People management including experience in managing remote teams in a different country (2+ years)
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.