Country Finance & Admin Manager – Australia and New Zealand
Salary AUD125,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + + Super (12.5%) + 8% Bonus
Consultant Scott Harding
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working for a global organisation, based in Murarrie. The business is seeking a commercially focused individual to join and lead the finance team. Your role as Country Finance & Admin Manager – Australia and New Zealand will look after all accounting duties as well as adding to the business strategy while working closely with the Managing Director.
The Country Finance & Admin Manager – Australia and New Zealand is responsible for leading the finance team. The role will work closely with the APAC Finance Manager and CFO in developing and delivering the organisation's financial and business strategy. The role includes; analysing and verifying fiscal records and reports, preparing financial reports, assisting in preparing budgets, preparing year-end audit reports and schedules as well as improving accounting practices and procedures.
• Analysis of the monthly financial reports
• Providing support in commercial matters including insurance, contracts, credit terms
• Reporting and monitoring on financial performance
• Development of annual budget
• Processing payroll
• Ensure compliance with company's Financial Standards
• Ensure compliance with applicable taxes, payroll tax, PAYG, GST and FBT
• Ensure compliance with statutory and legal requirements ASIC, Tax, etc
• CA/CPA Qualified
• At least 5 years local experience in a similar capacity
• US GAAP exposure
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills combined with genuine desire to work as part of a team
To apply please click apply or call Scott Harding on +61 7 3032 2228 for a confidential discussion.