Consultant Chloe McIntosh
Date posted 1 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-01 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A global law firm based in Brisbane CBD who are seeking an experienced Finance Officer to join their rewarding company culture. The key objective of this role is to ensure that a professional finance service is offered to internal and external clients.
- Perform initial set up and on-going maintenance of client matters, liaise with vendors and investigate and correct any failures.
- Assist the Finance Supervisor and Managers when required
- Assist with process improvements and efficiency's across all Finance Operations
- Ensure the maintenance of manuals and client guides for special client requirements
- On-going support to the Client Accounting team
- At least 2 years experience in a finance function
- Experience within the legal or professional service industry is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal and external clients
- High standards of accuracy in work through a high degree of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple tasks to complete deadlines
To apply please click apply or call Chloe McIntosh on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.