Salary AUD120,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + SuperFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley McDonald
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This organisation is a instantly recognised within their industry. The newly created role of Finance Manager will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of Finance Manager has full responsibility for the manufacturing site. This role will best suit an experience Finance Manager who has the ability to influence key stakeholders.
• Accurate and timely reporting on the weekly and monthly forecasts
• Control month end processing and management reporting
• Ensuring the CAPEX forecasting and budgeting is completed on a monthly basis
• Manage statutory, tax, treasury and financial risk requirements
• Internal controls including SARBOX testing
- Business Partner with the operations team and other key stakeholders
- Ideally CA/ CPA qualified with 3+ years commercial experience as a Finance Manager
- Prior experience within a commercial environment managing the budgets and forecasts processes and business partnering with operational teams, strong internal control framework.
- Large ERP experience
Located in North Sydney, the role of Finance Manager will give you the opportunity to work within the growing Australian office of a well known brand. The role offers a challenging remit and the chance to drive projects and influence strategy at a senior level, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Ashley McDonald on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.