Senior Finance Manager - APAC Reporting
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 9 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 public-sector-and-housing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is in the public services space. In the role of Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial reporting of the ASPAC division as well as providing support to the various functional areas of the ASPAC division. The Senior Finance Manager will work with functional heads to challenge assumptions, influence decisions and drive improvements, as well as to ensure the integrity of the APAC financial reporting.
- Provide leadership on accounting judgements and technical issues including the implementation of IFRS.
- Support the service functions including sales and bids, property and IT.
- Prepare and challenge monthly forecasts and budgets enabling services functions to better understand their position and overall performance.
- Provide finance support for APAC wide activities.
- Manage 2 payroll staff and review monthly payroll reports, ensuring compliance in these areas.
- Provide presentations and information to the CFO/CEO as required to drive business improvements.
- Prepare financial statements for all IFRS reporting requirements.
- Coordination of external auditors.
- Provide financial support for APAC wide activities such as transformations happening in Europe.
- CA qualified from a Big 4 environment.
- Over 5 years accounting experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to business partner, influence decisions and provide practical solutions.
- Experience working in a group finance function.
- Excellent excel and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail and financial integrity.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.