Salary Attractive package
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 9 January 2019 2019-01-092019-02-08 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU 5072 AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Finance Supervisor reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the Finance Department. More specifically the role is responsible for the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Bank & Account Reconciliations and Management Reporting functions.
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised, self-motivated and have well-developed management skills with a demonstrated ability to be responsible and ensure a smooth operation of day to day duties.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist the CFO is the preparation of financial reports including Profit & Loss, Cashflow & Balance sheets
- Oversee the Finance & Admin team in the overall management of the Accounts
- Full end to end Payroll process including end of month and financial year process
- Bank and Trial balance reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Preparation and entry of journals, BAS, PAYG and GST
- Profit and Loss analysis
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
- Batches / Purchase order checks
- Accruals and clearing accounts
- Reconcile supplier statements monthly in accordance with agreed time frames
- Streamline and develop process improvements
- Assist with data processing and payroll when necessary
- Maintain current policies and procedures
- Assist in other finance and project tasks as requested by CFO
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of office systems and procedures
- High level and sound knowledge of accounting and payroll fundamentals
- Demonstrated supervision/leadership skills
- Sound understanding of the requirements of Management Reporting
- Well-developed time management skills, effectively organising and prioritising workloads
- A high degree of accurate, data entry skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge, including Microsoft Office suite, payroll and accounting systems (preferably Sybiz )
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent location with on-site car parking
- Working within a diverse and friendly team and culture.
If you are a motivated and dedicated individual who matches the above criteria and is wishing to work in a rewarding and challenging role, we would be interested to hear from you.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.