Manager - Treasury Accounting
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-08 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Manager – Treasury Accounting will lead and be responsible for internal and external accounting and reporting requirements relating to treasury activities for this global resources organisation. You will lead a dynamic global team from the Perth office and report into snr management liaising with internal and external stakeholder throughout the global network and shared services function.
You will provide all encompassing treasury services (treasury accounting, control and compliance) for customers and key stakeholder through out the organisation.
- Provide treasury accounting, closing and compliance activities for primary holding and captive insurance entities.
- Front / Middle and back office treasury activities
- Review financial treasury reporting and provide analysis to stakeholders
- Review how financial instruments are valued and ensure correct application of the accounting standards for these instruments
- Good understanding of changes to accounting standards and manage liability
- Sound understanding on delivering reports on hedge accounting of financial instruments
- Provide Annual Report note disclosures related to financial instruments
- Establish, design and report on internal controls as well as liaise with Internal/External Auditors during SOX and year-end audits
- Lead / Mentor and manage team members
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 8 plus years treasury accounting experience in a large multi-national, multi-currency organisation
- Financial/management accounting and reporting experience
- Experience in financial statement reporting and disclosure
- In depth understanding of IFRS, specifically with respect to financial instruments, hedge accounting and reporting of cross-currency swaps and interest-rate swaps
- CA/CPA designation and degree qualified
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.