Finance Manager | Maternity Leave Contract | $130k
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria 101 Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a leading Professional Services firm based in Melbourne CBD on a maternity leave contract.
About the Finance Manager position:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Finance Manager is responsible for a wide range of duties within the finance function. This role comes with a high level of autonomy and is a critical position within the business.
- Monthly management reporting for ELT
- Annual preparation of accounts for audit
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, FBT, Workers Comp, PRT etc.
- Regular reporting of budgets, P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statements
- Processing of invoices, expenses and payroll
- Management of bank accounts and processing of payments
- Vendor contract management
- General administration duties
Skills & experience:
- You will bring 5+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services environment
- CA/CPA qualified
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong communication skills
If the above role sounds like you then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.