Group Finance Manager | Leading Property Developer | $150k
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-03 property-and-housing Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Group Finance Manager will have a number of direct reports & a real focus on mentoring of staff, helping their development which will enable your role & career to grow.
Duties of the Group Finance Manager:
- Deliver high value financial insight to the CFO and board
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with business timelines
- Prepare and supervise all accounting processes including payroll, accounts payable, receivable and reconciliations.
- Oversight of the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Identify business improvement around processes & systems
- Manage the preparation and review of all secondary taxation returns including GST, BAS and FBT in accordance with required lodgement dates.
- Assist CFO in the Management of banking systems and cash flow requirements, including remitting dividends and interest payments to overseas fund investors.
- Provide functional leadership to the finance and administration teams including mentoring & coaching
The successful candidate will have experience within Property, Investment or Construction and have a proven track record of mentoring staff. The candidate will also be CA or CPA qualified.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.