Chief Financial Controller
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-05 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 12000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
For over 25 years, Austofix have led the market in the design, innovation and manufacture of Australian made orthopaedic medical trauma devices. Collaborating with individual surgeons through to multi-national distributors, Austofix deliver state-of-the-art, implants and intuitive instrumentation that can drastically reduce surgery time and improve patient outcomes.
As Chief Financial Officer, you will report to the General Manager and provide leadership, direction and management to the Austofix team. You will become a genuine business partner within the company and play a pivotal role in the execution of a new strategic growth plan.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the Austofix team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the General Manager and board members
- Business or Finance degree qualified including postgraduate diploma / membership (CA / CPA preferred)
- Highly analytical and inquisitive approach to business
- Advanced Excel and systems skills
- High level exposure in presenting to a board and directors
- Experience within manufacturing (costing, bill of materials, supply chain and more)
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on +61 8 8216 3516 for a confidential discussion.