Project Finance Manager
Salary competitive daily rate
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-04-05 accountancy Chatswood New South Wales AU AUD 660 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A NSW government agency are looking for a Project Finance Manager to join their team in Sydney’s north shore. This role will manage project accounting for a number of ICT projects, with a focus capital expenditure along with budgeting and forecasting. As the Project Finance Manager you will work closely with a number of stakeholders and thus require strong business partnering and communication skills.
- Project accounting for ICT projects
- Work closely with Project Managers on budgeting for capital projects
- Provide advice and leadership on a range of capital project functions, including cash flows, projections, expenditure and accruals
- Maintain and improve reporting and monitoring processes for CAPEX management
- CA/CPA qualified along with relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with project accounting, ideally within an ICT environment
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Prior experience liaising with government agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Project Finance Manager role is initially for 3 months with the potential to be extended depending on performance. The role offers a competitive government salary and great work-life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.