Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 telecommunications Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
My client has recently listed on the ASX and specialises in transitioning SMEs to cloud based software. The successful candidate will play a leading finance role in providing technical, statutory and reporting support for the Finance function including a wide variety of analytical, documentary, procedural, internal and external reporting activities related to the business and its relevant stakeholders.
- Lead the month end process including preparation of monthly financial and management reports.
- Preparation of half/full year statutory reporting (under current IFRS).
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and budget forecasts.
- Assist in preparing the cash flow forecast with cash flow management and analysis.
- Tax compliance – BAS, FBT and income tax.
- Business partnering with stakeholders to ensure targets, budgets and strategic outcomes are met.
- Liaise with external auditors and assist with the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Manage, plan assign and mentor the finance staff in your team.
- Review AP and AR ledgers.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Experience within the Tech/Telecommunications industry would be highly valued.
- CA/CPA qualification with a minimum of 5 years previous experience in similar roles.
- Strong understanding of IFRS.
- Strong critical thinking and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills.
- Commercially focused and motivated.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management.
- Influence and lead a small team.
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to change.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.