Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Gouscos
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-26 accountancy Adelaide CBD South Australia AU AUD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This company is an international award-winning professional services firm who provide business and financial advice that results in their client service experience being voted Number 1. Their core values of Valuable, Accessible, Supportive and Trustworthy are represented throughout their firm and this comes from investing in people that are experts in the field.
We are looking for excited and passionate self-starters who are ready for their next challenge. You will play an integral part in taking the firm’s productivity and client interaction to the next level. This is not your traditional Business Analyst position. You will become a genuine business partner internally and will work closely with the CEO and the wider Finance team. You will be required to interpret ERP data, provide insights and utilise this to strengthen the firm’s processes and performance.
- Responsible for preparing and collating the monthly pack for the Board
- Liaise with external stakeholders including financial institutions, ASIC, ATO, ICAA and others, with regards to company matters
- Providing support and assistance to Partners/Directors and Senior Managers in managing business divisions
- Execution of the company’s business and financial plans and support the firm in the achievement of key financial targets
- Continual development of systems and procedures and undertaking regular analysis of performance
- Participate in major initiatives of the business including:
- Process improvement
- Developing the technical specifications and project management of a new Practice Management/ERP system
- Comparing service line performance to industry benchmarks
- Interrogating and analysing data to provide business insights
- Business or Finance degree qualified including postgraduate diploma / membership (CA / CPA preferred)
- Prior experience in managing a finance function within an organisation
- Proven experience in a similar position in professional services
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Gouscos on +61 8 82163555 for a confidential discussion.