General Manager Finance
Location Yorke PeninsulaFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Moonta Health and Aged Care Services Inc. is a Not for Profit organisation with a 30-year history of serving the local community in Aged Care. Moonta is a vibrant, picturesque cosmopolitan town located less than two hour's drive from Adelaide on the Yorke Peninsula.
Offering a fantastic sea change lifestyle, we are seeking a General Manager of Finance to join this community minded business. Moonta Bay and the surrounding Copper Coast towns are fast emerging as a special place in which to live and conduct business. Enjoying a Mediterranean 'just right' mild climate, the districts population, both permanent and visitors, continues to grow as people seek to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle and the regions many assets.
As General Manager of Finance, you will provide strong and effective leadership to the wider business and be responsible for the financial performance and the daily operations of this efficient organisation.
- Oversee the entire financial and commercial operation of the business, including; Working with external auditors and ensuring all requirements for annual financial statements are met including financial planning and budget processes
- Manage the performance and conduct of all staff whilst upholding the values of the organization
- Identification, development, implementation and continued review of policies and procedures including the new national standards
- Manage the performance of the Care Manager in delivering all clinical care outcomes
- Report to and work closely with the Chairman & Board of Management to set strategic direction and future business planning.
- A relevant business degree and certifications such as, a degree in Commerce or Accounting as well as qualifications in Leadership and Management such as an MBA or equivalent.
- Extensive and demonstrable leadership experience
- Previous experience working with and reporting to a board
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current working knowledge of the aged care or health care industry will be advantageous
To succeed in this position, you will demonstrate drive and motivation, have a genuine sense of community and an ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on +61 8 8216 3516 for a confidential discussion.