Finance Manager | ASX 20 | $155k + bonus
Salary AUD145,000 - AUD155,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-06-27 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 145000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Due to an internal promotion this is a unique position in Melbourne managing the operational accounting process + a team of qualified accountants, it has a commercial element in delivering insightful information & reporting to executive level.
- Establishment of month-end processes for the entity and reporting to the group
- Implementation of accounting policies
- Managing a team of qualified accountants
- Lead process & control improvements across the finance function
- Provide accurate & insightful reporting to the FP&A teams across ANZ
- Manage the external audit process
- Mentoring & leadership of the current team including personal development plans, succession planning & annual performance reviews
- Establish financial processes including budgeting, board, audit & risk committee reporting
- Ensure the general ledger for the assets are maintained and balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled
- Big 4 chartered with industry experience or Senior Manager level currently at Big 4
- Ideally supervisory/ management exposure
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Ideally having worked in a leading ASX industry
If you'd like to challenge and progress your career within one of Australia's fastest growing & leading ASX's this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.